we've just released a new version of our Shopware Plugin!
- added PayPal Installments
- added logging option for transaction status forwarding
- added multicurrency support for Amazon Pay
- added compatibility to "Wunschpaket" Packstation addresses
- Packstation support can now be toggled in Amazon Pay Settings
- added support for comments when using Amazon Pay
- Fixed clearing data not shown in mail templates (see also our updated documentation)
- fixed orders switching from net to gross when using paypal
- fixed exception when riskrules are triggered in early events
- respect paymentstatusmapping for amazonpay appointed complete
- use discounts article number instead of desc on capture/refund
- don't show unallowed express payment methods in carts with AboCommerce items
- a whole bunch of minor fixes!
- new iDEAL bankgroup HANDELSBANKEN
You can find the release here:
We're dropping support for Shopware <5.2 in future releases. So please ensure you're using at least Shopware 5.2 for future updates!
Download on Github
Download in Shopware Community Store
As usual, if you find any bugs, feel free to open an issue: https://github.com/PAYONE-GmbH/shopware-5/issues