- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Special Feature of Credit Cards
Credit cards are a special case: Credit card numbers are masked and have to be search using the type "credit card." Credit card numbers have to be entered completely.
- Searching for "1111 1111 1111 1111" without the type "credit card": The masked number "1111 11xx xxxx 1111" will not be displayed.
- Searching for "1111 1111 1111 1111" with type "credit card": The masked number "1111 11xx xxxx 1111" will be displayed.
Special Feature When Using the "Begin Date" and "Expiration Date" Functions
|UI Text Box|
Credit card numbers (shortened PAN) have to be masked due to PCI DSS regulations - so called MPAN (masked credit card number / masked PAN). Additionally a Pseudocardnumber (shortened PPAN) which is unique per credit card will be displayed.
IBANs have to be masked due to EBA regulations
- PPAN: The PPAN is a pseudo card number which is unique for a specific creditcard. The PAYONE pseudo card number consists of 19 digits and starts with digit "9".
- IBAN: DE23 1234 5678 9012 3456 78 (Practically relevant length of the IBAN between 22 and 31 characters)
- Email address: email@example.com
By default an entry is added to the blacklist forever(Checkbox ->'Locked permanently '). Optionally, an 'locked until' date can be defined. When the 'locked until' date is reached the black list entry will be deactivated. Blacklist entries which have been deactivated cannot be edited anymore. Instead, a new blacklist entry has to be created.
Alternatively, you can use the integrated Blacklist function to add entries via the master data.
|Table of Contents|